Expected participants are members of the NEMO Developer’s Committee, System Team, Steering Committee, so as some identified experts.
The 2018 NEMO Users meeting is scheduled at Météo-France in Toulouse, France Thursday 11 afternoon and Friday 12 October 2018.
This meeting is the opportunity to strengthen the NEMO community by fostering the exchange of information between projects using NEMO and with the NEMO developers.
Agenda of the meeting will include:
- Presentation by NEMO System Team of the future NEMO 4.0 release, its scientific improvements and new functionalities
- Presentations from projects: new results, ongoing work, what is working fine with NEMO and also what is not…
- If useful, a « Hands on” session, questions and answers etc… can also be organised
In order to confirm sufficient participation and to focus the agenda, please register and submit your abstract as soon as possible here: https://goo.gl/forms/YZFX9ZQuCHApjiwB2
REGISTRATION deadline: 10 September 2018
This session will provide a forum to properly address the new scientific advances in numerical modelling of the ocean and their implication for NEMO developments associated with:
- Ocean dynamics at large to coastal scales, up to 1km resolution
- Ocean biogeochemistry
- New numerical schemes associated to energy conservation constraints
- High performance computing challenges and techniques
The session will cover both research and operational activities contributing to new analysis, ideas and developments of ocean numerical models.
You can find here the abstracts of the posters exhibited.