Each program begins with a set of headline comments containing :
- the program title
- the purpose of the routine
- the method and algorithms used
- the detail of input and output interfaces
- the external routines and functions used (if they exist)
- references (if they exist)
- the author name(s), the date of creation and any updates.
- Each program is split into several well separated sections and sub-sections with an underlined title and specific labelled statements.
- A program has not more than 200 to 300 lines.
A template of a module style can be found on the NEMO depository
in the following file : NEMO/OPA_SRC/module_example.
Gurvan Madec and the NEMO Team
NEMO European Consortium2017-02-17