NEMO release nemo_v3_2
Dear NEMO users
The NEMO release nemo_v3_2 (corresponding to svn revision 1784) is available through the SVN server.
This release has been mainly designed for climate models, with enhanced coupling interface and implementation of AR5 diagnostics.
For other users, the next release nemo_v3_3 should be close enough from this one, but some features of interest are already there :
- vvl option has been restored
- the way to handle outputs has been improved
- tidal mixing parametrization (bottom intensification) + Indonesian specific tidal mixing
- RGB light penetration + ocean color
- TKE change in the surface boundary condition, especially in coupled mode (mean stress module send by the atmosphere)
Note also the implementation of IOM for output with the following functionalities :
- allows to output at few frequencies during same simulation, e.g both monthly and daily
- output vectors/scalars is also available (for a strait transport calculation or for a vertical profile associated to buoys location for instance)
- make easier the way to add an output everywhere in the code
An extensive description of what has been integrated is available:http://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/nemo/report/35