2011 NEMO Users meeting
2011 NEMO Users meeting 29-30 June 2011
The 2011 NEMO Users meeting will take place in Toulouse on 29 and 30 June 2011.
The objectives of this meeting are to facilitate share of expertise between NEMO users, exchange information on the ongoing projects using NEMO, and give to users the mid-term development perspectives on the NEMO platform.
The meeting will begin around lunchtime on June 29th and end around lunchtime on June 30th.
Aside from presentations of the NEMO System Team on the mid-term development perspectives, the proposed topics for presentations concern:
- applications on the global ocean; - NEMO for coastal and shelf applications;
- NEMO in MyOcean;
- NEMO-LIM (+comparison with NEMO-CICE);
- NEMO assimilation component; - PRACE and al. portability, optimisation, and parallelisation initiatives;
- IPCC AR5 with NEMO (including EC-Earth) and all couplings;
- others (suggestions are welcome)
To register for this meeting, please send the following form to email@example.com before 15 May.
I will participate on Wed. 29 June (yes/no):
I will participate on Thur. 30 June (yes/no):
I would like to make a presentation (yes/no):
More practical details will be available on the web site next month in the Users meeting section:http://www.nemo-ocean.eu/About-NEMO/User-s-Meetings/2011-Users-Meeting . Hoping to meet you in Toulouse
The NEMO System Team